Real Life

No new wargames or RPG stuff to post yet. I have few posts in the works, but real life is keeping me bit busy. School holidays means I have a 5 year old keeping me on my toes, and pretty much running rings around me. I'm also running around doing things for my kids, who should be old enough to take care of themselves, considering they're both parents. I've also been busy knitting scarves, yes, I said knitting; Subcommander Amelia (my granddaughter) asked me if I could make her a scarf, I said yes, so I watched a 5 minute video and knitted her a scarf, now I have to make one for my other granddaughter, my wife, my daughter and probably myself. I also have to make my sister-in-law Norwegian meatballs and prepare for the Subcommanders birthday party, (two days hence). After that I'll try to maintain a steady schedule of painting, terrain making, playing and posting.

Comments

Popular Posts