I'm Back

Hi, I'm back.

It's been a while. Over a year, to be a little less vague.

I have been somewhat distracted.

After reading through my often random, contradictory and sometimes odd posts, I realised I haven't progressed far at all. No problems, anything worthwhile takes time, supposedly. :)

Let's see, to put that a little more clearly, I have amassed a small lead mountain, some odd DIY table top terrain, rewritten my setting for what seems the hundredth time, painted less than a quarter of my miniatures and played very few actual games.

I'm not sure how to proceed from here, but I'll start by making a list, of the things I want to do.

1. Write down the broad outlines of the setting, enough to enable play within it.
2. Plan out the different forces I intend to assemble.
3. Acquire the necessary miniatures for those forces.
4. Paint them to a suitable standard for play.
5. Acquire a suitable range of tabletop terrain to represent a wide variety of battlefields.
6. Start playing.
7. Play some more, and
8. Play some more again. :)

More to follow,
Five Alpha, out.










Comments

Popular Posts