Wormhole Transport

I ordered the Shack Set (V15-COL4) and the Base Module Set (V15-PBMSET) from Mr. Tuffley at GZG. I ordered them on the 8th, I got an email on the 11th letting me know my order was complete, they arrived today, the 17th. That's a 7 day transit from the UK to Australia.
I believe that is the quickest delivery I've had with GZG. So far GZG has consistently delivered faster than any other manufacturer I've ordered from.
The rumours that Jon has his own personnel wormhole for deliveries must be true.
Basically each set contains 5 buildings, in five or more pieces each, so 'some assembly required'.
Instructions are not included, quite rightly too. 'We don't need no steeenkin' instructions!!' They'd only confuse things anyway.
oh.. and here's a picture....







Not much to look at now.... but wait until I put them together.

Five Alpha, out.



Comments

Popular Posts