Reinforcements

I've just ordered some 15mm troopers and a couple of other packs for my son's Imperial faction for Stargrunt II and couple of days ago bought a bunch of secondhand vehicles and mechs suitable for 15mm. Those plus my orders from Rebel Minis, GZG and Eureka Miniatures means I have about 7 platoons of 15mm figures and a bunch of vehicles for support in the post at the moment.

Knowing my luck they will all arrive on the same day and I'll be hard pressed to find somewhere to put them.

While that may not seem like a large collection to some, it will do our group for a little while at least.

We'll need to work on our Fullthrust and Dirtside forces now. I have two 8 ship squadrons for Fullthrust (NSL and Marshborn). I also have a platoon of NSL infantry and a troop of Rommel hover tanks for Dirtside. That's a start, but we'll need to reinforce them and acquire some opposing forces.

Comments

Popular Posts