Status Report

Well I finally started painting again. Not that I got much done, but I got out my NSB Panzergrenadiers and Panzerkampfzugtruppen (PA Troopers) and began painting the urban camouflage pattern I planned for them. They have already been undercoated and given a dry brush with mid grey. So I started with Grey Blue.

I didn't even get all the way through the figures, but I've started and will continue to paint them in small increments, each night. Like most wargamers, I suppose, I have a lot of projects unfinished that need my attention.

I also seem to be running out of storage space. I didn't have much to begin with, so it's not really a surprise, but I did think it'd last a little longer.

Anyway I'm back on task, so will post more often, as things progress.


Five Alpha, out.

Comments

Popular Posts