New Addition

Went out for the day with my wife and granddaughter, we drove into the city and parked the car then visited three markets, travelling to each by shanks mare and ferry.

We had a fantastic day and my granddaughter got to ride on a ferry for the first time. I gave her some money at the rummage sale and she bought herself some toys that caught her fancy, while I managed to indulge my inner nerd.

I found and bought this:




I had no idea what it was, until someone on the FT FB page told me that it was Dessler's Carrier the 'Andromeda' and I originally mounted the spinal mount back to front.



I corrected the spinal mount's placement.



Here is the Andromeda beside a NSL BattleCruiser, (much in need of a new paint job). She's almost twice the size, so I was planning to use her as a dreadnought, but Jasson Howell suggested I use her as a dreadnought carrier. Which faction built and has deployed her is not known at this time, INT is working hard on that question.



Five Alpha, out.


Comments

Popular Posts