Robots in Known Space

    In a recent post I created a robot NPC, "Minty". I originally designed him using the robot creation rules found in JTAS 1-3 and best of JTAS 1, but realised that not everyone would have a copy of those rules. So I also included a description of Minty using the animal creation rules in Book 3. Inspired by this article over at Freelance Traveller "The Robot as Animal" by Kevin Scrivner. 

    I think this is a far simpler method of robot creation and fits better with my intent to try and use only the three LBBs. I also think it allows a referee far more flexibility when designing a robot to match a miniature in his/her collection.

    The technology table in Book 3 shows artificial intelligence becoming available at TL17. 

More to come......

 



Comments

Popular Posts